Anyone interested in joining and wishes to be reimbursed for the cost of EMT training must have an application on file with the Squad PRIOR to enrolling in an EMT course.
- Minimum of 16 years of age.
- Live and/or work in the Township of Washington (in the county of Morris).
- If 18 years of age, must be in possession of a valid New Jersey driver’s license.
- Must have a physical examination performed by a medical practitioner licensed to do so in the State of New Jersey.
- Must have Healthcare Provider CPR or equivalent
- Must have EMT certification or be enrolled in an EMT training program and obtain EMT certification within one year of joining.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- EMT certification.
- Must be enrolled in, or has graduated, high school or an equivalent accredited program.
- Shall be a minimum of 16 years of age
- To assist with any duties as seen fit by the administrative/line officers
- May not participate in Squad calls
- Shall make a significant and consistent contribution to the Squad by carrying out a specific duty.
- It is understood that Support members do not have first aid certification and do not have to attend drills. Support members may not ride in Squad vehicles when involved in an emergency response.
- Shall be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Availability – Live and/or work in the Township of Washington (in the county of Morris).
- Must be in possession of a valid New Jersey driver’s license.
- Must have a physical examination as performed by a licensed physician.
- Training Requirements
- Must be certified in AHA Healthcare Provider with AED CPR or equivalent.
- Must complete First Responder or EMT training within 18 months of joining.
- Must complete vehicle extrication training
For more information on joining the Long Valley First Aid Squad:
Send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name
- Type of membership you are interested in
- Mailing address
- Phone number
Prior to enrolling in an EMT course all interested members must have an application on file with the Squad.